Saturday 18 June 2011

Poetry For You :














Try and understand me, when I say; that the pillars are about to crack.
But if you can't, just cling on to every other word,
the way you used to cling onto my back.
In the days, when we were both as thick as shit,
or, should I say naive?
It sounds a little more apt, now I really come to think about it.
And I've got little else to do,
but write some poetry for you.

See that fat man on the corner? So meticulously bred.
His epicurean taste buds are on twenty four hour alert,
you know; you and me still keep him well fed.
He longs for those good old days, when he could just ring,
and our fathers would jump down some stinking trench.
Recently, his options matured, he gladly wallows in the stench.
So, you can either read postcards without a view.
Or, shall I write some poetry for you?

Remember the day you wore that flowing cape,
and we went walking in the rain?We shared our inner feelings,
but since that day, we never took that path again.
It's not gonna rain forever, but it seems;
there's always clouds in the sky.
Somehow, I wish it would rain forever, to hide these tears in my eyes.
My heart is overflowing too,
it's pouring into this poetry for you.



Capability Red. June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment