Saturday 25 May 2013

Every Day

Every day the morning comes, Andy hums, Mark thumbs a lift to work, to see them shirk.
The office clerks, rearrange, I wanna change from acting strange.
Silver cloud, shout aloud "everywhere I go I wanna know just how to show them what I do, I beg of you".
Don't lose your pride, run and hide, or sit beside a layabout, hear him shout, there is no doubt.

Every day this empty room is full of gloom, hanging doom and mystic powers, ivory towers.
Playing for East Fife, get a life or someone's wife. Or Louise, just a tease mmmm yes please.
Every day my dustbin pad is in arrears, I'm in tears, nobody fears an autograph from a girafe.
Do they make you laugh? The price you pay every day, every day the morning comes, Andy hums.



Capability Red      1972

No comments:

Post a Comment